Give to the Foundation
Join us in researching and telling the story of our great state! Donations to the Foundation support the ND Historical Society in their mission to identify, preserve, interpret, and promote the heritage of North Dakota and its people. The Foundation offers a wide variety of giving choices to allow everyone an opportunity to donate to the State Historical Foundation.
- Membership: To become a member of the Foundation, go to Join the Foundation.
- Gift Membership: A gift membership can be purchased for any individual who appreciates history and would enjoy the privilege of receiving all of the State Historical Foundation Membership benefit. For more information, go to Gift Memberships.
- Planned Giving: The Foundation will use its status as a non-profit to assist in creating an individual planned gift strategy that is best for the donor. For more information, go to Invest in History.
- Donation/In Memory/In Honor: Provide a tribute to honor the memory of a loved one, recognize a special person, or commemorate a meaningful occasion through a memorial or honorary gift to the Foundation. Please complete the form below to give your donation.
- To make a donation by credit card, please click Continue after completing the form below.
- To donate by mail, please send a check payable to SHSND Foundation to:
PO Box 1966
Bismarck, ND 58502
If you have questions, please contact Dale Lennon, Executive Director, at email@example.com or call 701-222-1966.